Wednesday 19 December 2018

Merry Christmas to you all

Room 7, it has been an awesome year teaching you all. You are a crazy bunch at times,
but also very thoughtful, caring, clever and full of personality.

I want to say a big thank you to you all for your hard work (and parents) for your support
over the year. I have been overwhelmed by the amount of lovely gifts received over the
last few days. . 

Good luck for year 6, and have heaps of fun being the leaders of the school. Work hard
and try your best, and make the most of every experience. And Good luck year 7, and I
would like to wish you all the best for the future and your time at Intermediate next year.

I wish you all a very Merry Christmas, be safe, wear sunscreen, and have lots of fun.
I'll see you all at the start of the year, and look forward to hearing about your holiday
adventures. 

Lots of love, 
Mrs Helena Swan

Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment